An Evening with Hunt The Vote
is coming to NRS Ranch!
Decatur, Texas - Thursday, October 22nd, 2020 - 6-9PM
Join us for Dinner, Drinks, Music, Entertainment and More.
$ 100 Per Ticket
Date & Times
An Evening with Michael Martin Murphey & Red Steagall
Thursday, October 22nd, 2020
6:00 PM – 9:00 PM CST (doors open at 5 PM)
Hosted by Keith Mark, join us for an evening to celebrate our great American freedoms with special guests:
- Michael Martin Murphey (American singer-songwriter)
- Red Steagall (American actor)
- Greg Stube (American Hero & Special Forces Warrior)
- Keith Mark (Outdoor Host & Hunter Nation Founder)
- Luke Hilgemann (CEO of Hunter Nation Foundation)
- Tickets will be limited to the first 250 registrants
- Dinner and drinks included
- Attire is western casual
- Must register to attend the event
- Tickets are required for entry
Hunt The Vote LIVE Event at NRS Ranch
Thursday, October 22nd, 2020 - 6-9PM
Event Requirements & Restrictions
1) Please respect the social distancing guidelines.
2) Please do not bring signs or flags that might obstruct the views of other attendees.
3) Food and beverages will be provided. No outside food and drinks will be allowed.
4) Please print your ticket or keep it on your mobile phone. All tickets will be checked prior to parking admission. Each attendee must have a ticket.
Event Sponsored By Hunter Nation Foundation
By registering for this event, I consent and authorize HUNTER NATION FOUNDATION (HNF) and its affiliates, related organizations, and contractors, to record, film, photograph, or capture my name, likeness, image, appearance, or voice in any media, now known and later devised, and to edit, distribute, use, broadcast, or disseminate into perpetuity such media for any legal purpose without restriction or limitation or any further approval or payment from HNF, understanding that the use of such media would always be to further the mission of HNF. The images in all media will constitute HNF’s sole property. I expressly release HNF, its agents, employees, licensees and assigns from and against any and all claims which I have or may have for invasion of privacy, defamation, or any other cause of action arising out of production, distribution, broadcast or exhibition of the media. By registering for this event, I acknowledge that I have READ, UNDERSTAND, and AGREE to the terms laid out above.